Friday, June 24, 2011

Call your friend using his own number

Hey Guys Today I am Here with An interesting Tutorial,By Following this tutorial you can Call your Friend using his own number…,Today I prank One of my friend Using This trick,And after that he asked me how to do it ,So i thought of Making  A Tutorial Which Will be helpful For You Guys  Also..So I am Starting my tutorial..With this mobile hack, you can call your friends with their own mobile number… meaning by, they will see their own number calling them.Lets See How to Do This!
1)Go to http://www.mobivox.com and register there for free account.

 
3)Complete registration and confirm your Email Account  id and then login to your 
account. Click on “Direct WebCall“.
 
4)You will arrive at page shown below. In “Enter a number” box, select your country and
also any mobile number(you can enter yours/Frends Number). Now, simply hit on “Call Now”
button to call your friend with his own cell phone number.
5)Yes…You Have Done It… Your friend will be shocked to see 
his own number calling him.
I have spent last two days simply playing this cool mobile
 

No comments:

Post a Comment